In my future…

Travel

I love to travel places. What about you? I have not been to many places outside of the USA but I’d love to travel more. I would love to travel to Europe. Europe is so beautiful and there are so many places to travel. For instance I would like to go to Kraków, Poland. They have so many beautiful places to travel. Including the Krakow cloth museum which is a  market hall with arts.

I’d also like to travel to Sydney,Australia. I would love to see the different seasons and how they are so different from ours. In Sydney they have  Boni beach which is a beautiful beach. It has streets cafes and it is a great surfing place. Sydney is in the Southern hemisphere close to the south pole. They are a day ahead of us. From where I am it is a a 21 hour and 19 minute plane ride.

They last place I would like to travel is Germany. My family background is mostly German with most of my grandparents from there. I would love to go there and travel the whole country. If I had to choose one place to go in Germany it would be Berlin because they have so many museums an places to visit. It is also Germany’s capitol so I would love to visit and learn about its history. Where would you like to travel?

Credits- Samuel and Audrey -Travel and food videos

Alte BibliothekCreative Commons License Pascal Volk via Compfight