Just another place

Hello!

So you’ve probably been to places in your country,right? But have you hopped on a plane and flew to another one? Well if you think about it you need a lot to take on trips and to travel.Please check out my Powtoon,I worked really hard on this and it is really cool!  Also check out these links that I have included that talk about traveling also.

Best vacations

Travel list

Well when your on your trip on a plane and your ears pop what do you do? Well when i’m on a plane I usually bring gum so when i’m chewing it my ears don’t pop! I would also bring something comfy to lay on,something to wear,and something to sit on.Have you ever been on a plane and your carry on luggage get in the way? Well my advise is to bring something that will fit under the seat, but don’t bother the people behind you. I would bring things that don’t make you bored.For example like I would bring a coloring book or my phone.This way I will be entertained the whole ride there.

If you are going somewhere that it is hot,it is common sense not to bring winter clothes. Same with if it is cold,don’t bring a tank top and shorts! But when you get to the air port you have to be very patient. Don’t even get me started about security first you have to get scanned and see if you have any harmful things,UGH! I’m just telling you right now airport food is amazing,well in my opinion it is.

Finnair (Marimekko Kivet) Yueh Cathay via Compfight

One thought on “Just another place